FICRA BUILDING TRUST
2/11/2016 FICRA Building Trust Board Meeting
Nichols Community Center, Fox Island, Wa.
FICRA Trust Board of Directors
Jim Braden, President
Tony Moore, Vice President
Gina Olson, Secretary
Hal Goodell, Treasurer
Ray Kittelberger, Director
- Call to order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Recognitions – sign in, volunteer hours
- Approval of January 14, 2016 FICRA Building Trust minutes
- President’s Report
- Consent Calendar
- Treasurer’s Report/Finance Committee (approval of 2016 Budget)
- Committee Reports (5 minutes each, max)
- Crime Watch Committee
- Emergency Planning
- Building Committee
- Nature Center Committee
- Special Committees
- Audit Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Unfinished Business
- Planning calendar development & web site development
- Student speaker contest
- Rental rates
- New Business
- Sports Field development/Buy a Brick plan
- Approve investigation of NCC siding repair.
- Approve south parking excavation.
- Update brochure.
- Meeting Adjournment (next meeting March 10, 2016)
CONSENT CALENDAR (These are items that will be approved as a package unless a Board member or person from the audience requests an item be removed and discussed in detail individually. The President will ask for any such requests ahead of the approval.) The Board discusses what it considers to be non-controversial issues between meetings and then conducts a vote on these in the regular meeting as a package to keep the regular meetings as time-effective as possible.
- Approval of $100 parting award to Jennifer Bush.