FICRA Building Trust Board Meeting Agenda
Thursday, October 14, 2021, 7:00PM
Nichols Community Center, Fox Island, Washington
|2021-2022 FICRA Trust Board|
|Arlyn Lawrence||Vice President|
NOTE: This meeting will be held in the Auditorium of the Nichols Community Center.
- Call to order
- Public Comments
- Approval of September 9, 2021 Minutes for the Meeting of the FICRA Building Trust Board (available for download)
- Consent Item – Approve expenditure not to exceed $1,000 for the purchase of 40 additional chairs for the NCC.
- Treasurer’s Report – Hal Goodell
- Unfinished Business (Time Certain – 7:15PM)
- Logo/branding/identity package for FICRA Trust and FICRA – Wes King has arranged for a local resource to discuss this topic.
- Standing Committee Reports & Actions
- Finance Committee
- Building & Grounds
- Approve Selection of Contractor for Windows Phase II
- Preliminary Costs for Paving (Asphalt) Area North of NCC
- Nature Center
- Citizens’ Patrol
- Emergency Preparedness
- Presentation from Audit Committee (Time Certain – 7:45PM)
- The Audit Committee has requested that we convene both the FICRA and Trust Boards so they can present their findings and recommendations.
- Additional Unfinished Business
- NCC Usage and Rates (Craig McLaughlin)
- NCC Internet Service (Howard Stapleton)
- New Business
- Routine Cleaning & Maintenance of the NCC
- Meeting Adjournment