JOINT SPECIAL MEETING OF FICRA & THE FICRA BUILDING TRUST BOARDS
Thursday, May 28, 2020, 6:30PM
|2019-2020 FICRA Board|
|Pia Beetham||Vice President|
|Howard Stapleton||Past President|
|2019-2020 FICRA Trust Board|
|Naomi Grant||Vice President|
NOTE: This meeting will be held via video/teleconference. You will need to have a computer or smartphone capable of running Zoom to participate. We will send out links and passwords to meeting attendees the afternoon of 5/28; if you want to participate, send a request to email@example.com.
The agenda for this meeting has been limited to pending items requiring Board review/approval and essential topics that need to be discussed at this time. Some agenda items will be scheduled for a later date when we are able to meet in a manner better suited for public feedback and interaction.
Please note that standing committees will continue to meet as required and will report to their respective Boards as appropriate.
- Call to order and approval of absences
- Approval of March 12, 2020 Trust Board Meeting Minutes (Available for download)
- Approval of March 12, 2020 FICRA Annual Member Meeting and FICRA Board Meeting Minutes (Available for download)
- Treasurer’s Report
- NCC Maintenance & Facility Improvements (Jim Braden)
- Reopening the NCC in Stages for Public Use
- Planning for the 2020 FICRA Fair (Hal Goodell)
- FICRA/Trust Newsletter – Input & Timing (Jim Braden)
- FICRA Trust Board Elections (Nominating Committee)
- Meeting Adjournment (No future meetings are scheduled at this time, but will be noticed one week in advance when scheduled.)
Per Washington RCW 24.03.120, except as may be otherwise restricted by the articles of incorporation or bylaws, members of the board of directors or any committee designated by the board of directors may participate in a meeting of such board or committee by means of a conference telephone or similar communications equipment by means of which all persons participating in the meeting can hear each other at the same time and participation by such means shall constitute presence in person at a meeting.