|FOX ISLAND COMMUNITY AND RECREATION ASSOCIATION|
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Thursday, November 12, 2015, 7:45PM
Nichols Community Center, Fox Island, Washington
|FICRA Board of Directors|
|Bob Bowser||Vice President|
|Jim Braden||Immediate Past President|
- Call to order
- Recognitions & Sign-In / Volunteer Time
- Approval of October 8, 2015 FICRA Meeting Minutes
- President’s Report
- Consent Calendar (see below)
- Treasurers Report
- Committee Reports (5 minutes each, max)
- Social Activities Committee – Jean Peterson. Christmas Tree Lighting, open house, String R
- Membership Committee – Bob Bowser
- Publicity Committee – Jim Braden
- Special Committees
- Unfinished Business
- New Business
- Bob Bowser would like to address the board regarding bylaws change for the elections of board members and opening the voting to other avenues than voting member s coming to the election board meeting held in March.
- Meeting Adjournment (next meeting: December 10, 2015)
These are items that will be approved as a package unless a Board member or person from the audience requests an item be removed and discussed in detail individually. The President will ask for any such requests ahead of the approval. The Board discusses what it considers to be non-controversial issues between meetings and then conducts a vote on these in the regular meeting as a package to keep the regular meetings as time-effective as possible.
- Put to vote the approval of funds of $900.00 for FICRA hoodies for sale at the Christmas tree lighting.